CSG and KPMG Present: New Jersey Real Estate Private Equity Summit - Connecting Investors and Operators
Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC and KPMG LLP invite you to join leading institutional investors and New Jersey developers/operators as they discuss the dynamics of the investor-to-operator relationship and investment goals in the New Jersey real estate market and beyond.
Join us as expert panelists address current issues impacting the acquisition, sale, development, financing, and leasing of New Jersey real estate.
Real Estate Joint Ventures: The Operating Partner Perspective
- Adam Altman, Managing Member, KABR Group
- Peter J. Porraro, Executive Managing Director, Mill Creek Residential Trust, LLC
- Jeffrey M. Schotz, Executive Vice President, SJP Properties
- Jonathan D. Stein, Managing Partner, Diversified Realty Advisors
- Brian M. Stolar, CEO, The Pinnacle Companies
- Joseph S. Taylor, President & CEO, Matrix Development Group
- Francis J. Giantomasi, Member, CSG (Moderator)
Key Tax, Financial and Legal Considerations for Co-Venturers
- Sean M. Aylward, Member, CSG
- Monica Gill, Partner, KPMG
- Fredric P. Lavinthal, Co-Chair, Real Estate Group, CSG
- Ian Petropoulos, Tax Managing Director, KMPG
- Susan Reaman, Washington National Tax Director, KPMG
- George Tobjy, State and Local Tax Managing Director, KPMG
- Philip Marra, National Client Leader, Real Estate, KPMG (Moderator)
Equity Investor Perspective: What They Seek in Operating Partners and Real Estate Investments
- Ian M. Christ, Vice President, Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Richard Fernicola, Vice President, Brookfield Property Partners
- Aaron C. Kutner, Vice President, Clarion Partners
- Lesley Lisser, Director – Asset Management, Invesco Real Estate
- John T. Livingston, CEO, AECOM Capital
- Laura E. Metzger, Vice President, JPMorgan Asset Management – Global Real Assets
- Mitchell S. Berkey, Co-Chair, Real Estate Group, CSG (Moderator)
We look forward to your participation.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Breakfast & Registration
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Program
Eisenhower Corporate Campus
80 Beaufort Avenue, Livingston, NJ 07039
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
This seminar is worth approximately 2 CPE credits. KPMG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual course credits. No advanced preparation or prerequisite is required for this program.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
This program has been approved by the Board of Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 3.0 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 0 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism and 0 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial, criminal trial law, workers’ compensation law, and/or matrimonial law.
This program has been approved by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for 3.0 hours of CLE credit. This course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.