Richard DeLuca focuses his practice on the representation of purchasers, sellers and lenders in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. He is experienced in drafting, reviewing and negotiating purchase agreements, conveyance and loan documents, as well as in facilitating closings for various transactions – including mortgage and mezzanine financing for multifamily, industrial, retail and hotel projects.
Prior to joining CSG, Richard was an associate at a boutique law firm specializing in commercial real estate transactions. He began his career with Santander Investment Securities, supporting the development of its risk management program to help the firm pass the Federal Reserve Board's Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Stevens Institute of Technology (B.A., 2011)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association