Christopher Paldino is a member of the firm's Litigation Group. He has nearly 17 years of experience handling cases including products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, automobile negligence, construction liability claims, architect/engineer liability claims, and claims against government entities and public employees. He is also experienced in handling general commercial and real estate litigation matters, including disputes between owners and contractors, landlord and tenants, and commercial eviction proceedings.
Prior to joining the firm, Chris was a shareholder at Budd Larner, P.C.
He graduated from Fordham University School of Law, cum laude. While there, he was a member of the Order of the Coif. He received his B.A. magna cum laude from Boston University.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2002)
- Boston University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1999)
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, Personal Injury - General: Defense, General Litigation (2011 - 2017)
- Essex County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- West Essex Ethics Committee